- Buy cans with the pop top lids. They have to have a bottom that a can opener will fit.
- Open the bottom of the cans, but not all the way - leave about an inch still attached.
- Dump out the contents, and wash and dry the cans.
- Fill the cans with whatever goodies you want.
- Hot glue the can bottom back together.
- Cut paper to fit and glue that on.
- Attach ribbon to the pull tab.
- Add whatever tags or labels you want.
Aren't they adorable? We made them for her friends away at school and used M&M's but you could use legos, little cars, barbie accessories, hair ties... think of the possibilities!
We saw this idea and many more at www.favecrafts.com.