April 2, 2011

So what's new around here?

Well, I didn't plan on taking a break from my blog, but apparently I needed to.

I am learning that my blog is a balance barometer - when I haven't posted anything for a while, I need to look at how I am spending my time. For the past month, our family has been juggling schedules that do not match at all. I have some big projects with looming deadlines at the office and the boss kinda likes it when I come in to work. The kids are in transition from winter to spring sports - winter sports aren't quite over but the spring ones have already started - double duty. With the time that's left at night I've been choosing between making dinner and doing laundry. Sad.

But I am re-balancing things. I cleaned the garage, got a haircut, and added music to my ipod. Hey, you have to start somewhere. And I updated my blog - there's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment