Why index cards? Index cards are:
- small enough to fit in a wallet, planner, or back pocket
- not intimidating on those "uninspired" days
- large enough to capture a complete thought, moment, or idea
- small enough to narrow the topic to the most important thing
- blank on one side for decorating
- lined on one side to make notes or write about the week
Google it - the examples range from scribbles on a 3x5 to true works of art. If you are not familiar with the GTD method for organizing your life, I would highly recommend it!
So back to the art project... let's get some index cards and get going. If enough of you are up to the challenge, I'll pick a spot to share our work - shoot me a comment!
Need some inspiration?
|Credit: Amoeba Handmade|
|Credit: Ordinary Normal|
|Credit: In My Head Studios|
|Credit: Sara Things|