November 22, 2009

I had no idea....

This is the part where I share embarrassing stories!

At work a while back, a couple of 20-something boys came back from a night on the town (they always travel in packs). As they rounded the corner near the front desk I overheard one say, "Dude, check out the MILF at the desk." I went through every possible slang I could think of, because I knew I had heard it before, and couldn't remember what it meant. I finally resorted to googling MILF. And let me just say I am conflicted.

The thing is that I am old enough to be their mom (hence the term MILF) and I have step-children older than them. And as much as I'd like to say that's just weird, if the two guys that came into the hotel were Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, it would certainly put a different spin on things.

At least they didn't call me a cougar....

No comments:

Post a Comment